Tuesday 26 January 2010

Art Brief: Place

We were set our new photography brief yesterday- Place. Not the most exciting theme, considering some of my previous projects have been on Space, Sense of place, Journies, etc. It's hard to come up with new things when the topics are so similar! I suppose it makes you be more creative, having to think of so many different things for the same basic idea, though!

I don't have a tonne of ideas for it yet.. I'm thinking along the lines of exploring tiny spaces, like inside a flower, and trying to change the perception of scale with it. I also had an idea about my perception of different places as colours before we were set the brief (from travelling back to england from new zealand.. London always feels like a milky grey to me.. with all the city buildings/ roads, and rain).

No comments:

Post a Comment