Wednesday 17 February 2010

Postless

I haven't posted in a while, and I thought it time to rectify that. I've had a huge lack of energy/motivation for ages- even for things I wanted to be getting on with, and so I went to the doctors about that 2 weeks back- they want me to do a blood test on the 25th to see if it's something like anemia. I'm hoping it's really obvious what it is, so it can be treated faster, and easily with meds or diet or whatever.
I had my 19th birthday- which I didn't do anything for, as I was ill.
I'm doing work on my application to university at the moment- portfolio, short essays, etc, so there isn't much interesting new work going on to put up. Hopefully i'll get all the uni stuff sorted out by the end of tomorrow, though, so I can start on a new project, and finishing some old stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment