Wednesday 19 May 2010

Shooting

Finally trying to shoot some of my ideas.. but it's not going too well. I only have a couple of ideas for scenes, and the one i've tried to see through properly has gone horribly horrily wrong.
I was trying to make a red food colouring river between hills of sugar. Sounds simple enough. Except the food colouring leaked into the sugar rather than creating a river (i *DID* try to use cling film to stop it, but it didn't want to be nice to me).
I then considered using some old shots i took of food colouring dispersing in water.. but they looked wrong bcause they were at the wrong angle (and can't really be taken from the right angle).
I also tried layering splatters of ink on paper over the image, but that also came out looking off, because either the splatters were too big, or you could see edges.

No comments:

Post a Comment